Sunday 22 March 2015

Scandinave Spa Review

While on a trip to Mont Tremblant, I visited the Scandinave Spa. It was located about 10 minutes away from the Mont Tremblant resort.


They provide each guest with 2 thick white towels. Robes are available for rental or you can bring your own. Don't forget to bring a pair of flipflops! Each guest is provided with their own secure locker to store their personal belongings.

The women's locker room:



It is recommended to start with a hot bath for 15 minutes, followed by a 10 second dip in a cold bath, then a 15 minute rest in the warm rooms.

They are super strict with the zero talking rule. So it may not be good for big groups. Unfortunately, I was not able to take any photos of the baths due to the no cell phone rule.

On my way out, I spotted not just one deer, but two! Look how close I got to the deers.



Scandinave Spa - Mont Tremblant
Address: 4280 Montée Ryan
Telephone: 819-425-5524

Overall, this was a great experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs to destress!

Until next time,

- CapitalCityGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment