Sunday 15 March 2015

Simple 3 Ingredient Chia Pudding Recipe

I'm sure you've all heard about the health benefits that chia seeds have. I've been trying to find more way to incorporate chia seeds in my diet. 

One of the easiest ways I found was to make chia seed pudding. I have this in the morning as a snack and it keeps me feeling full until lunch. 

This would be a great breakfast for those who are always in a rush. Simply prepare it the night before to save time in the morning. 


Ingredients:

- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of milk or milk substitute ( I like to use almond milk)
- honey or sweetener to taste
- ground black sesame seeds (optional)

Instructions:

1. Stir chia seeds in milk or milk substitute. 

 2. Let stand for about 15 minutes (I like to put it in the refrigerator).  Make sure to mix it really well.


3. Add honey and black sesame seeds to your liking.

4. Enjoy!

♥ Capital City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment