Sunday 10 January 2016

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

I've been using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion for the past 6 months and have noticed that my skin is less prone to itchiness. During winter, I tend to get dry flaky skin, but since using Aveeno after my daily shower, this has decreased significantly. 


What I love about this lotion is that it is moisturizing, scent free and non-greasy. I find that the pump bottles are easier to handle. I leave a bottle on top of my bathroom sink and give it a quick pump whenever my hands are feeling a little dry. 

The ingredient list is relatively short - which is good for those that don't like additives. No parabens or fragrance from what I can see. Bonus - it's made with Canadian oats! I have a girlfriend with eczema who swears by this lotion as well. 


This lotion is a little pricier than some of the other drug store brands but one bottle lasts me months with daily usage. I try to stock up whenever I find them on sale. I can usually find them for under $10 for a 532ml bottle. If you have dry, sensitive or itchy skin, I would definitely recommend giving this a shot! 

-Capital City Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment